£55000 - £75000 per annum
10 days ago
Senior Data Analyst - 90% Remote Working - £65,000
Are you a senior Data Analyst looking to take the next step in your career?
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join an international organisation, based in Oxford. You will be working to compile, analyse and report on data as well as developing tools to improve reliability and efficiency of data analysis.
You will be working as part of the Data Engineering, Analysis and Reporting team and will take a central role in the analysis and timely reporting of accurate and fit-for-purpose results throughout the organisation in a variety of formats.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous in this role:
- Scripting data analysis routines to automate analysis and reporting tasks
- Python (especially Pandas and numpy)
- Experience with Tableau
- SQL (queries, views and procedures)
- Ability to visualise data to communicate key messages clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Preparing and reporting results to senior management
- Providing data analysis consultancy to internal business stakeholders
- Has worked with commercial datasets (e.g. financial, sales, supply-chain)
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform bespoke analysis for stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting results to senior management, team leaders and key stakeholders
- Developing analysis tools and libraries
- Assisting Data Engineers in maintaining ONT data warehouses by providing insight to the data
- Developing tools and libraries to improve reliability and efficiency of the data analysis
- Working with data-owners and product developers to improve systems for generating and capturing data to improve data quality
- Working with data-owners to develop reports on visual platforms, such as Talbleau and Spotfire
If you think that this role could be a good fit for yourself, please apply and I will be in touch, alternatively please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org