City of London, London
£110000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare
26 days ago
Senior Core Java Developer
Hybrid. 2 days in London office per week
A global leader in message compliance and archiving services is looking for a Senior Core Java Developer to join their team. They are partnered with 22 of the top 25 investment banks as well as some of the biggest names in the communications/networking industry.
As the Senior Core Java Developer, day-to-day, you will be working with Core Java, multithreading, low-latency and concurrency, microservices and private cloud as well as working on 3rd party API integrations. You will also be using big data technology like Hadoop on top of Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker and Kubernetes.
This opportunity will be a strong fit for a Senior Core Java Developer if you:
- Have extensive Core Java, multithreading, low-latency, concurrency experience
- Experience with Vert.x framework is a bonus
- Have worked with Microservices architecture
- Have messaging experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ or MongoDB
As the Senior Core Java Developer, you will be a strong advocate for modern development ways of working including pair programming, Agile and BDD/TDD. This company is a regular host of pizza Thursdays, tech meetups, hackathons and conferences and they are looking for someone who continuously wants to learn new technologies.
Benefits on offer from this company:
- Up to 8% bonus on top of base salary
- 3 days work from home a week - hybrid working model
- Private medical and dental insurance
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Senior Core Java Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy