£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
18 days ago
Senior Business Analyst - Workday
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a hugely successful retail and technology company based in Hatfield (Hertfordshire) during a continued period of company growth and expansion. Working within a fast paced, agile environment you will take the lead on delivering business analysis across BAU, continuous improvement and large scale project activity.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have vast experience in analytical roles as well as excellent understanding and knowledge of employee systems, specifically Workday. You will be confident working within an Agile development environment and working both autonomously and collaboratively with different cross functional business areas as well as stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
As an experienced Senior Business Analyst you will also be responsible for managing and mentoring junior BAs as well as developing coaching and training frameworks to ensure deliverables are successfully met.
Key experience and skills needed for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience in a similar Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience working with Workday essential.
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an Agile software development or delivery environment.
- Strong skills using Excel and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships company wide and with senior stakeholders by coordinating requirement gathering workshops, providing documentation, developing training frameworks etc.
Senior Business Analyst - Workday, Employee Systems, ERP, stakeholders, Agile, business, communication, requirement gathering, SDLC
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.