City of London, London
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager - Agile
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager has arisen to join one of the industry's truly pioneering financial software businesses based in Moorgate! As the Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager , you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages.
The Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager will sit within the development team, and work in collaboration with the development lead and the client implementation leads. You will ensure that the development team are getting the required information to work efficiently, whilst gathering business requirements and understanding how priorities can change throughout projects.
Key skills required for the Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager (Agile):
- Extensive commercial experience within a Business Analyst role with Project Management exposure, ideally from a Financial, Technology or FinTech organisation
- A 2.1 or above bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical subject (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics etc.) from a top university
- Experience gathering high level business requirements Is essential
- Demonstrable experience of Agile principals, and working directly within an Agile environment
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build relationship with Clients, Senior Stakeholders and the wider Business
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager to make their mark on a dynamic, growing business. You will triage requirements accordingly and play a huge part in how projects are prioritised and carried out.
Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager - Agile, Scrum, Delivery, Fintech, Trading, Products, Implementation, Prioritisation, Triage, Jira, Ticketing
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Moorgate, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy