£450 - £550 per annum
about 2 months ago
Working for our Retail Client, the Services you will perform are...
- Provide expertise to shortlist Carrier Management (CM) and Distributed Order Management (DOM) solutions and vendors
- Provide expertise to enable the project team to prepare the requirements, questions and process for engaging with vendors
- Provide expertise to help with scorecard, evaluation, selection of CM & DOM solutions and vendors
- Use experience and knowledge to help with project team and business with best practices
- Assist with technical assessment and transformation
- Support the project team to plan the best approach for project delivery and success from a technical and business change perspective
You will have...
- 8+ years of expertise in Retail, with technical and business experience in Carrier Management (CM) Distributed Order Management (DOM),and Supply Chain Management in an Omni-Channel environment.
- Experience in Systems and Business Analysis in Retail Omni channel environment
- Proven experience of using the analysis skills to enable evaluation, scoring and selection of solutions and vendors.
- Business/ technical analysis skills, in order to deliver requirements and RFI/ RFP documents as well as use cases and stories to enable systems delivery in an Agile environment
- Product Evaluation & Scoring Analysis - Carrier Management
- Digital Transformation - Technologies & Business change
- Systems and Business analysis skills
- End-to-End implementation of Carrier Management solutions
- Application Integration
- Cloud Platforms & Technologies
- Retail Carrier Management & Distributed Order Management
- Inventory visibility Implementation
- Delivery of technology Integration and business change in the CM/ DOM area
- Omni-Channel Transformation Journeys
Initially a 6 month contract role working from home due to Covid restrictions. When restrictions are eased you will be required to travel to Watford 2-3 days a week.