City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join a leading data collection company who provide unrivalled insights to all major retailers across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with project management exposure to join their central London headquarters as they go through an exciting period of growth and expansion.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will join a collaborative working environment where you will work closely with development and testing teams, so the ability the ability to carry out high level testing and support technical teams with detailed requirements will be key. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be expected to engage with senior business stakeholders and clients on the progress of projects ensuring that they are delivered on time, within scope and in budget.
Essential skills and experience required for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Previous experience working in a similar Senior Business Analyst role with Project Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the end to end software development cycle.
- A strong technical background with current experience working closely with dev & test teams is key.
- Understanding of databases and SQL server would be highly advantageous.
- Certified Agile Practitioner.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Senior Business Analyst - SQL, agile, development, testing, database, stakeholder engagement, project management
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.