£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
20 days ago
Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a leading Insurance company who are going through an exciting period of technical change! Having recently secured a new CIO and about to kick off their next 5 year roadmap, the Senior Business Analyst will be a key player in ideation; bringing new ideas and concepts to the table, working in collaboration with a wide range of technology teams and bringing strategy to ensure lots of units are bought together during this change.
The company have invested heavily in moving away from legacy systems, with a big focus on digital channels, cloud adoption (both AWS and Azure), data, and have launched a large number of products specifically for the B2B market.
The Senior Business Analyst will boast strong experience is all aspects of BA work, with org structure and strategy skills, with the ability to bring some organisation to the environment and help shape change.
Further skills and experience needed for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Full lifecycle Business Analysis experience, with the ability to bring new ideas to help shape change
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall
- Collaborative working style (you will work cross functionally with many technology teams and senior stakeholders)
- Ability to both 'think and do'
- Experience within either the Insurance or Consultancy sector would be preferred
- Knowledge and interest in emerging business and technology trends
The Senior Business Analyst will be heavily involved in some exciting change initiatives; identifying business capabilities that are required to be supported and shaping the high-level business design!
Senior BA - Insurance, Consultancy, Financial Services, Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, Ideation
Location: Wimbledon (remote currently, and offer 2-3 days work from home each week in the future)
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, pension, healthcare
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency n behalf of this vacancy.