Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000.00 - £69000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
7 months ago
Senior Business Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - UK Leader - Experts in their field!
We are looking for a number of Senior Business Analyst's to join this unique, fast growing and specialist Business Analysis service provider who specialise in delivering Agile and Waterfall software development / SDLC projects for a range of long standing, high-profile & blue-chip customers.
As a Senior Business Analyst you should expect to spend 1-3 years working onsite at a UK blue chip in London and EITHER Slough (M4 corridor), Milton Keynes or Bedford (London & Slough currently preferred).
**The ability to travel to both London and one of the above location's weekly is essential.
You will have the chance to upskill and progress your career as quickly as you desire. You will have regular training opportunities and be able to take advantage of being part of a unique BA community where you can also take part in regular networking, social and charity events.
Working for this top employer as they experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst to enhance and develop your career working on high profile Agile and/or Waterfall software development / SDLC projects, with likeminded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are.
You will also be given the opportunity to undertake relevant certifications, with a view to becoming a Lead BA in the future (you will already boast some leadership experience as a Senior BA).
Skills required for this Senior Business Analyst role are:
- A passion for analysis and providing best in class expertise to customer
- Good experience in a full SDLC project environment (Agile and/or Waterfall) through to UAT and training
- Experience with any of the following: UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business Process Modelling, BPMN or Change Management
- Proven ability to review and edit requirements, specifications, processes and recommend solutions, stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills
- Experience of managing, motivating, training, coaching and mentoring Junior BAs
- The ability to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information and ensuring As-Is and To-Be processes are documented
- Experience across a range of sectors
Senior Business Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - Experts in their field!
Salary: £55k - £69k (depending on experience) + Bonus (up to 10%) + pension (up to 6% matched contrib) + flexible healthcare benefits (£7,00) + extracurricular interest allowance (£120) + L&D + flexi-leave
Location: Central London and either Slough, Milton Keynes or Cambridge (weekly travel, London & Slough most in demand currently)
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.