City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Interested in a role where you can take full autonomy and ownership of high-level backend architecture?
I'm currently looking to recruit a Senior Backend Developer with Node.js expertise to join one of the UK's fastest-growing digital companies. They are a tech-first business that is recognised in the UK's top 20 telecommunication providers. Who has raised over £5 million in their first 18 months and now looking to invest their engineering team.
The Senior Backend Developer will have full autonomy on future architectural decisions and product development, using Node.js, AWS, React and TypeScript. You will be working on a high traffic application building new functions integrating with the latest alt-net technology and developing a new loyalty engineering.
Responsibilities for the Senior Backend Developer:
- Ship out new and core products and improve backend performance
- Take the lead in defining and shaping their future product and services
- Refactoring their existing codebase
- Managing cloud-based applications using AWS
Requirements for the Senior Backend Developer:
- Hands-on experience with Node & TypeScript
- Writing performant full-stack applications
- Microservices architecture
- Product knowledge and user experience focus
- AWS or a similar could tool such as GCP
This is a fully remote Senior Backend Developer vacancy for candidates based in the UK and comes with a very competitive salary depending on experience up to £90k, with a competitive package including share options and an annual £1,000 L&D budget. With interviews taking place from the 16th of March.
If you're looking for a start-up environment where you can take ownership of a product and help a high performing company take their backend offerings to the next step. With the option to spend 3 months of the year working abroad and top-notch IT equipment hit the apply button to be considered!