City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Does contributing to Cancer Research sound interesting to you?
Are you excited by the prospects of working on cutting edge research environments with an experienced and high performing team?
Our Biotech partner works in the automation of cell growth for human and animal cells. They work in drug development and cell therapy to help teams accelerate their research so new cures can get to patients earlier and they need Senior Back End Developers to scale their team.
Working in small teams, you'll be working on the cloud software that runs to the firmware as a Senior Back End Developer. You'll get lead architectural decisions for how the cloud and their device interact and define best practices for writing cloud software. You'll have the opportunity to take on responsibility, impact work that has true impact and learn from a brilliant team.
As a Back End Cloud Developer you will have:
- Significant experience working with Node.js, Typescript and AWS
- Ideally a background in natural science, biochemistry or have worked on conceptually challenging projects
- An understanding of the interactions between services at scale
In return we can offer you:
- A very competitive package including options, 32 days holiday and pension
- 1 day a week working in a world-renowned research institution
- Thoughtful colleagues to engage and collaborate with
Location: 1 day a week in a top London
Salary: Up to £90,000