£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Do you want to work growing company who partner with Tier 1 Automotive Organisations
Do you want to play a pivotal role in R&D?
A growing engineering organisation are on the lookout for an Application Engineer to join their expanding team. Joining multi-disciplinary team consisting of over 30 individuals you will be working on various projects from concept to competition.
The role is based just outside of Bicester, Oxfordshire.
The role for the Applications Engineer is as follows:
- Developing complex solutions by developing new hardware and software
- Testing the products you build to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Liaising with customers and clients
- Mentoring junior members of staff
They would like the Application Engineer to have the following background:
- Systems engineering experience primarily comprised of electronics engineering
- Understanding full life cycle engineering from a high level down
- Ideally an appreciation of mechanical design
- Experience manging multiple projects
- Strong adherence to the relevant quality standards such as 9001, 16949 etc
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £50000 + benefits including a bonus, pension, 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information