£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Lead Android Developer - Work with the NHS
Lead Android Developer is needed for a medical research company based in Oxford who are building platforms for a range of clients including the NHS. As a Lead Android Developer, you will be working heavily with Android, JAVA, Kotlin and Bluetooth.
As a Lead Android Developer, you will be working in a 'strong' startup environment where you will be able to take the lead on projects and maintain existing systems. As a Lead Android Developer, you will bring your strong experience working with Android in this creative environment.
Key skills needed for a Lead Android Developer:
- Strong experience with Android, JAVA & Kotlin
- Strong experience leading a small team
- Good experience working on range of projects
- Any experience with Bluetooth would be a distinct advantage
- Strong academic background from a top university
Lead Android Developer - Oxford
Salary 70k-80k+ Benefits
Please apply or if you would like for information contact me, Duane Wilson-Clarke, on 01727 228253, email@example.com
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.