St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + OTE + Gym Membership + Paid Parking
MAM - JE_1583042405
5 months ago
Senior Account Manager - Tech Recruitment
Are you looking to step away from Business Development but want to maintain and grow relationships with candidates and clients? Or are you currently an Account Manger looking to take the next step in your career?
Understanding Recruitment are a vibrant and exciting award-winning IT & Technology Recruitment consultancy based in St Albans. 2019 has been an exciting year for us and its not even over yet! We have expanded into Berlin, opened our brand-new offices in Boston, our St Albans offices have recently been refurbished and we're continuing to aggressively grow our headcount.
We now have an opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our team to manage an maximize some of our biggest accounts. Some of which are the fastest growing IT companies in the UK. This is a really exciting opportunity to add real value to the business and manage and grow an already high performing team.
You will have strong Account Management skills whether through previous experience or a passion for building strong customer relationships in order to take control of the relationships of several accounts where you will;
- Effectively build relationships with a variety of existing and new decision makers
- Network to build existing clients
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business and vacancies
- Source and provide strong candidates for the live vacancies and effectively manage the candidate process
- Identify any areas of improvement with clients, and help put these improvements in place
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be commercially focused, with a proven track record in recruitment and be able to demonstrate;
- Relationship building
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Great interpersonal skills
What will Understanding Recruitment offer you as a Senior Account Manager?
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Bespoke training scheme
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays
If you want to be considered for this Senior Account Management role here at Understanding then please get in touch with email@example.com or call 01727 228 078