£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Security Operations Manager
Security Operations Manager - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Security Operations Manager to join a hugely successful and globally established FTSE 100 organisation based in Luton. This role is perfect for someone with experience managing a security operations team as well as a thorough understanding of the Information security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
As the successful Security Operations Manager, you will be leading a team of Security Support Analysts, Threat and Vulnerability Managers along with Security Engineers. It's also has accountability for the strategic relationship of several Security 3rd party suppliers.
Responsibilities of the Security Operations Manager also include protecting their organisation's information and information systems from both loss and compromise through the delivery and effective management of a security operations team. Its is also accountable for the associated Security Platforms used to achieve this outcome.
Essential skills and experience required for the Security Operations Manager:
- Experience managing a security operations team
- Thorough understanding of the Information security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner.
- Experience of managing 3rd party security service providers.
- Experience of using forensic investigative techniques
- Experience of using threat intelligence systems and services as well as vulnerability management.
- Demonstrable experience in the identification and implementation of information security technical controls
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet and work with cutting-edge technology and with great autonomy and responsibilities.
Salary: Up to £80k (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: 20% Bonus - Flexible working - Life insurance - 7% Pension - 25 days holiday + bank holiday - Share schemes
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy