Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Analyst to join a leading blue-chip organisation based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. This is the first dedicated Security Analyst within the business so the job is perfect for an ambitious candidate who is able to work under pressure and is looking to grow their career!
The main responsibility of the successful Security Analyst will be to provide reporting to managers to help provide insight into the threats the organisation is facing, the state of play as well as key performance indicators for existing controls. You'll also play an important role in communicating risk to senior members of the team, performing risk assessments, remediation and treatment plans, designing and implementing controls as well as measuring them throughout their lifecycle.
The role of Security Analyst will involve:
- Providing expert advice on Information Security risks, products and services.
- Reviewing existing infrastructure, policies, processes and procedures.
- Working in conjunction with the operation leads in delivering best practise root cause analysis in conjunction with incident response.
- Assisting the operations team/manager in developing and maintaining quality standards and processes.
- Developing and implementing an information security awareness and training programme.
Key Skills required for the Security Analyst:
- A security related qualification e.g. CCSP, CCSK or CISSP.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, Mac and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of networks, such as Cisco hardware, next generation firewalls, next generation intrusion detection systems and network segmentation.
- Good understanding of GDPR, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
Salary: up to £55,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.