£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity for a Security Analyst, to join a Financial Services start-up (as part of a globally renowned blue-chip company).
The business have recently outsourced their IT to an external partner, and are looking for a technical professional to manage the Information Security, from both a technical and a governance perspective.
The Security Analyst will join a growing IT team of 10, and will work closely with the 3rd party supplier, the other technical team members, and the wider business in order to understand what the business needs when it comes to IT security, and ensure that this is delivered upon. You will also act as the escalation point for the outsourced partner on a range of security issues.
Further skills & experience needed for the Security Analyst:
- Hands on technical experience covering patch testing, vulnerability management, firewall maintenance, penetration testing etc.
- Governance experience; implementing policies and processes and promoting best practice
- Being the main escalation point for major security incidents and SIEM
- Ideally will have worked with and managed a 3rd party / outsourced IT provider
- Financial Services experience a big plus!
- Any certifications within this space desirable; CISSP, CISM etc.
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst with a good mix of hands-on technical and governance skills. As the first person of this kind within the team, you will have strong visibility across the entire business and work very cross-functionally, therefore excellent communication and relationship building are a must! This is an exciting time to join and be a key part in some exciting projects in the pipeline.
Security Analyst - InfoSec, Cyber, CISSP, CISM, Governance, Financial Services, 3rd party, outsourced IT
Location: Moorgate (remote currently with flexible/part remote working options available in the future)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus, pension, private health, 26 days holiday
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.