£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Software Developer Engineer In Test - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a SDET to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet, a world leading and bleeding edge financial services business. This role is perfect for someone with a strong Java development background as well as detailed experience in automated software testing.
As the successful SDET, you will you will contribute in defining and executing the test automation strategy for the company's product. You will be working in an Agile automation environment where tests are automated first.
As a SDET, the majority of your time will be spent identifying and automating functional and end-to-end scenarios. You will ensure there is traceability from business requirements to acceptance criteria from the start of feature development and covering all major & minor verification points within your automation coverage.
Essential skills and experience required for the SDET:
- Strong experience in Automated software testing using Java
- A previous Java development background or an experience as a developer
- A passion for Agile methodology
- Previous experience in testing at an service API and end-to-end platform level
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as Azure or AWS is desirable
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands on the planet and work with cutting-edge technology and with great autonomy and responsibilities.
Salary: Up to £80k (depending on experience) + 10% Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: 10% Bonus - Private health care - Life insurance - Pension plan - 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy