City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a SDET to join an impressively innovative and growing company based in central London! This SDET role is perfect for someone with excellent automation testing experience as well as strong coding ability using Java!
As the successful SDET, you will contribute to ensure the Agile teams can efficiently produce automated tests, and you will contribute strong code to support the development of automated frameworks and tests.
This SDET role will require you to play a key role in team planning and story grooming as well as contributing to the decisions around the architecture and design of test frameworks. You will also have the responsibility of conducting code and test reviews to help improve and maintain the quality of work across the team.
Essential skills and experience required for the SDET:
- Excellent automation testing skills.
- Strong coding skills in Java.
- Strong API and backend testing skills.
- Good knowledge of web services technology such as REST, JSON or Thrift.
- Any experience with big data technology such as Hadoop, MongoDB or SQL is highly beneficial.
- Previous experience within an Agile development environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
SDET: Software Development Engineer in Test, Automation Testing, Java Programming, Agile, Junit, JMeter, REST, JSON, Thrift, Hadoop, MongoDB, SQL, Jenkins, Bamboo
This is an exciting opportunity to join this hugely successful during a time of continued growth and help them continue to deliver an excellent service to their high profile clients in the FinTech industry.
Salary: £60k - £80k (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Bank, Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy