£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
3 months ago
Scrum Master / Project Manager
Our client is fast-growing start up specialising in providing software for the FX trading sector. The organisation is extremely well backed and therefore is going through an accelerated period of growth. They now require a Scrum Master / Project Manager to join the team in a 50:50 split role and assist in creating a successful team who can deliver to client needs, whilst also being hands-on with the delivery of internal IT development projects.
Further responsibilities for the Scrum Master / Project Manager:
- Take ownership of Project teams of varying sizes ensuring that they adhere to the Scrum Methodology.
- Provide Project Management expertise to help deliver internal IT development projects on time and too budget.
- Run multiple concurrent projects with small project teams.
- Take ownership of best practice in development release cycles.
- Run Sprint and stand ups.
- Ensure that the project teams meet the demands of senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand requirements and translate these to the project teams.
Skillset and experience required of the Scrum Master / Project Manager:
- 1 years + experience as a Scrum Master with experience in either a joint Scrum Master/Project Manager role or separate experience as a Project Manager
- Strong academic background with a degree from a Top 20 University
- Expert knowledge of helping teams work to Scrum best practice
- Proven experience delivering on time and within budget
- Experience of FX, Trading, Banking or financial tools will be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management, people management and organisation skills
This is a great opportunity to make a genuine contribution to how this already successful company continue their expansion, whilst having the chance to further develop your skills and mould your career over time.
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus, pension, health, 28 days hol (+ bank hol)
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.