Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join a fast growing, IT services company based in Coventry, Warwickshire You will be responsible for delivering large projects within an agile environment, with an emphasis on the software development life cycle.
As the Scrum Master you will drive end to end technical projects on a large-scale commercial environment so previous experience within this would be essential. The projects you will be working on will be technical so you must also boast extensive experience working on projects that incorporate the SDLC (Software development lifecycle).
The ideal Scrum Master will have also have a good understanding of infrastructure, and different development technologies, specifically Java, and methodologies, specifically agile.
Further skills and experience required for the Scrum Master:
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master within a technical remit
- Extensive experience developing and running projects within an agile methodology
- Knowledge of the SDLC and previous experience working on software projects
- A strong understanding of Infrastructure
- Any java / development knowledge would be hugely beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Scrum Master - agile, SDLC, software development lifecycle, software, projects, infrastructure, java, development, communication.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a dynamic team, working in a fast paced, lively environment and develop your career by gaining leading technical projects.
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.