£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
10 days ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scrum Master to join a global renowned, leading FinTech company based in Kings Cross, London. This innovative company focuses foreign exchanges, working with the newest software and technology. The successful Scrum master will be a well experienced Scrum Master (with a relevant qualification) working to improve all agile processes.
The successful Scrum Master will have extensive experience working with multiple engineering teams, and a great knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will have worked as a dedicated Scrum Master and be committed to a pure scrum role.
Key skills required for the Scrum Master:
- Excellent Agile and Scrum process knowledge
- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master
- The ability to plan and run consecutive sprints
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with multiple engineering teams
- Good knowledge of the product and engineering processes and working closely with them
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to make a real impact on an established and innovative company with huge scale to grow!
Scrum Master - Agile, Scrum, processes, sprints, teams, SDLC, software development lifecycle, engineering, SDLC, software development lifecycle
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.