£500 - £600 per day
3 months ago
SC Cleared Salesforce Developer | Remote | 6 month contract | £500 - £600pd(DOE)|Outside IR35
Understanding Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a public sector department who are working on a stakeholder engagement tool, now require an SC cleared Salesforce Developer for a 6 month assignment to provide technical expertise to an embedded team. You will be Security cleared or would have been previously SC cleared and be expected to assist the project team as well as delivery partners in order to see proactive results in measurable improvements in the desired outcomes for all stakeholders concerned.
- Initially assess the feasibility of the digital work-streams
- Provide improvements to current Salesforce systems
- Potentially develop a new IT Front-End
- Map user journey of future stakeholder engagement toll users
- Attend meetings & assist appropriate tasks as-and-when needed
- SC Cleared or previously expired clearance.
- Be a self-starter, able to understand business requirements and translate and action to a technical output.
- You must ability to converse with internal and external teams to outline expectations and work within timelines.
- HTML, JAVA, Raw Data exposure.
- Broad understanding of CRM systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, SalesForce experience helpful.
- Experience with handling and displaying data in a meaningful fashion.
- You should have experience in providing status updates to senior management and give daily/weekly updates.
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
If you feel you match the above, then please apply below and we can discuss the position in more detail.
SC Cleared Salesforce Developer | Remote | 6 month contract | £500 - £600pd(DOE) | Outside IR35