City of London, London
£37500 - £47500 per annum + generous holiday, flexible working
3 months ago
Salesforce Training Manager - London
The opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Training Manager to join a leading organisation focussing on the development of bespoke Salesforce applications within a niche market. They have seen huge growth within the team over the last few years and have plans to expand further and continue to push the technical boundaries of Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities;
This is a very rewarding role for someone passionate about high quality training and being apart of something really special. As a Salesforce Training Manager your role will be to work across the business and with external clients to ensure everyone is utilising the system in the most effective way and using training to make the most out of the application.
Other duties include;
- Establish and maintain great relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Deliver both in-house and external training sessions.
- Work closely with the head of department to identify areas of improvement and tailor training programmes.
- Plan both internal and external training programmes.
- Standardise their current training offering and improve as you see fit.
- Strive to become an expert on the system and maintain a high level of understanding.
Further skills and experience required for a Salesforce Training Manager;
- Personable character with excellent presentation skills.
- Happy to travel and deliver training across the country as required.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and its features.
- Excellent communication skill at all levels.
This is a new role within this forward thinking organisation with real scope to steer and develop your career within Salesforce.
Location: Aldgate, London
Salary: up to £47,000 + 30 days holiday + benefits
Salesforce Training Manager / Salesforce Trainer / Salesforce /IT Trainer
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!