City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Salesforce Solutions Architect
A new opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join a High-Profile, Public-Sector Company based in Victoria! The role is an initial 2-year Fixed Term Contract with the view to go perm after this.
As the Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for the architect, design, build and support of salesforce solutions according to system requirements and specifications. You should boast extensive experience with technical tools such as Lightning web components, Apex and Dataloader.
You should be both technical as well as business facing, with the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders daily to gather requirements, then manage the process through to implementation. You will be automating business processes, maintaining Salesforce solutions and migrating data to and from external applications.
Key skills required for the Salesforce Solutions Architect:
- Extensive experience as a Salesforce Architect
- The ability to design, code, test, debug and deploy quality solutions
- Extensive experience with technical tools such as Lightning web components, Apex and Dataloader
- Work closely with technical teams as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Salesforce Administrator/Platform Developer certifications
- Ability to persuade and influence other decision makers to steer towards optimum solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join a very high-profile company. You will have the chance to work alongside some extremely experienced Salesforce Developers and automate business processes.
Salesforce Solutions Architect - Lightning Web Components, Dataloader, Apex, SOQL, Deployment, Implementation, Certifications, Diagnostics
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Victoria, London
Duration: 2 years (minimum, high chance of extension)
Apply now for immediately consideration for such an excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy