£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with a large SaaS tech organisation?
Do you want to be responsible for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of this sales organisation?
Do you want to work with a company who influences the lives of over 1 million people every day?
A large and continually expanding SaaS tech organisation are on the lookout for a Sales Operations Analyst to join their growing team, with offices located in Bedfordshire.
Ideally, they would like the Sales Operations Analyst to be experienced with:
- CRM systems - record maintenance and updates and training support
- Data - an understanding of CRM data, support data governance, maintain sales forecasting, territory and performance indicators
- Process improvement - document all sales processes across multiple work streams, continuous improvement of all processes
- Training - new starter on-borading, manage sales training and ensure uniformity and maximum exposure
- Support the assignment of quotas and administration of commission plans, work alongside the product and finance team to maintain pricing data
- Excellent time management and communication skills, attention to detail is key
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will be responsible for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of this sales organisation, working closely with internal and external stakeholders providing the opportunity to maximize performance alongside customer satisfaction.
This role is currently fully remote, as normality resumes they would be looking for 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072