£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
12 months ago
Sales Operation Manager
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operation Manager to join a leading FinTech company based in Newbury, Berkshire. You will require solid knowledge of sales methodologies, behaviours and processes, as well as data modelling and analytics.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to support the sales and business functions of the company, by maximising their efficiency through improving ways of working, processes and systems.
Key skills required for the Sales Operation Manager:
- Extensive experience in business or financial operations
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and create business recommendations
- Proven experience in defining sales models, account allocation, sales forecasting and setting sales targets
- Experience implementing processes throughout a business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent chance for a Sales Operations Manager to join a leading financial services company, with the ambition to really make a difference within the sales team and drive business opportunities.
Sales Operation Manager - sales models, account allocation, sales forecasting and setting sales targets, MS Office, CRMs, data analysis, process improvement, data modelling
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + 15% bonus (depending on experience)
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.