£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits, commission
5 months ago
Sales/Business Development Manager
We are currently working with a UK-based, sector-leading business in London, who are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join their team and work with a variety of different software products and services. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a background in software sales to work with new software products, and to apply your skills in a new environment! This role would involve you working remotely from home, but traveling to client sites 2-3 days a week, so the position is ideal for an individual that is open to traveling! Their core value of 'Love work, Love life' has been central to their success and so they are looking for people to join them who share their passion for making things better every day.
Working as the Sales Manager, your role will include:
- Software demonstrations, which are arranged and delivered with a confident and positive approach.
- Effectively managing a pipeline of prospect clients.
- Developing strong relationships to encourage clients to promote products/services within all networks/professional groups.
- Adhering to an agreed pricing structure, with a Director sign off obtained & evidenced when non-standard pricing has been used to secure business.
- Effective & efficient territory management resulting in a low cost of sale.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role.
- Previous field sales experience.
- SaaS Software sales experience.
Sales Manager - Software Products, Sales Manager, SAAS, Software, Sales, Business Development, BD, Software Sales, Software Solutions, SaaS
Location: Working remotely from home with weekly travel, Head Office in London
Salary: £50-55k + commission + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.