City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
15 days ago
Robotics Engineer - AI within Additive Manufacturing
Join this leading AI driven Robotics company who are working with leading Tier 1 companies within the Aerospace, Marine and Energy, Automotive and Construction industries.
They are looking for a Robotics Engineer with software development experience in a high-level language to join our team to help support the integration of their latest software solution in working effectively with robotics hardware.
You will be able to experiment with the tools and software that you use, and will be a fundamental player in the next phase of their Robotics transformation.
So what will the role look like?
Your responsibility will be handling integrations with client hardware, involving:
- Directly programming robots, PLCs & machines
- Setting up hardware for development and testing
- Designing communication architectures between client hardware and their local application server
- Development of their cloud-based application to integrate control of new hardware into the application
- Feature development of the cloud-based application in response to client requests to unlock the potential of their hardware.
They are flexible with their office policy, and offer a wide array of both financial and developmental perks!
If this sounds like you, apply today!