£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
A fast-growing, hugely successful Fintech is seeking a Release Coordinator to join them in a new role, as part of their expanding Delivery Team. The company are one of Tech Track's top 50 fasting growing UK companies, and boast a record of assisting over 1M members improve their money management skills every day!
The Release Coordinator will be responsible for the release management lifecycle (RML), and assist with the support, scheduling and management of various releases for multiple applications across different portfolios.
You will be highly organized, with a proven background in either release of project management, across the full SDLC / software development lifecycle. You will have a degree in either Computer Science or a related subject, with a track record of working within IT, especially with software releases and SQL / MySQL databases.
Further skills and experience needed for the Release Coordinator:
- Experience across both the release management lifecycle (RML) and the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience gained within an information systems operations environment
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CD / CI)
- Any certifications with the project sector would be great, i.e., Scrum Master, Agile, Prince2
- Knowledge of SQL / MySQL databases
- Degree in wither Computer Science or another IT related subject
The Release Coordinator will work in a very cross-functional role that interacts with a wider variety of the business! You will be a pivotal part of the company's continuous growth, and work with a range of new technology and tools.
Release Coordinator - RML, SDLC, Computer Science, Degree, SQL, MySQL, Agile, Prince2, Scrum, Project Manager, Project Management
Location: Central London bit lots of flexi-working and remote options
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + 25 days holiday, healthcare options, pension
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.