St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£30000 - £42500 per annum + +Benefits
2020 team lead _1599129975
20 days ago
Recruitment Team Leader / Manager - Award Winning St. Albans Recruitment Consultancy
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast growing recruitment business based in fantastic offices in St. Albans. Due to our continued growth we are seeking Team Leaders / Managers to join this dynamic business and help drive the continued success and growth of this award winning business.
We are in search of exceptional Recruitment Team Leaders / Managers to work alongside our talented Managment team, reporting directly to a Director. You will have the opportunity to drive the success of key areas within the business through strong leadership and a track-record within the recruitment industry.
You will need to demonstrate a track-record in building teams (size of teams varies on the level of the individual) and driving high standards.
Responsibilities for the Recruitment Team Leader / Manager at Understanding Recruitment will include:
- Taking on existing team members, supporting the Directors and growing your division in both headcount and revenue
- Ability to lead by example, with a strong track record in the recruitment industry as both a consultant and manager - ideally within the technology space.
- Strong man-management experience and a passion for getting the best out of your team.
Key skills and experience required for the Recruitment Team Leader / Manager:
- Proven experience in a similar role with a passion for taking the next step up
- Excellent management experience and fulfilling your teams potential
- Effective relationship-builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to recruit high quality recruits at all levels and get the best out of them.
What will Understanding Recruitment offer you?
- Excellent career prospects, based on results and ability
- Remote/Flexibe working
- Unlimited holiday
- Supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays
If you can see yourself working in a fast paced, social, high performing team and want to have the opportunity to earn great money then apply today by calling Emily Kitamura on 01727 228 255 or email email@example.com