St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £30000 per annum + + OTE + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Recruitment Consultant - Graduate
Have you recently graduated? Are you interested in an exciting and lucrative career? We are currently hiring Graduate Recruitment Consultants across the business and there couldn't be a more exciting time to join the team!
Understanding Recruitment is an award winning specialist technology recruitment agency based in the city of St Albans. We are currently going through an exciting time of growth and are looking for talented and ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our high performing teams!
In the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be given extensive training and development from our internal L&D team, external industry professionals as well as peer-to-peer mentoring to allow you to excel in your recruitment career.
You will work closely with our ever expanding client base, supporting them through the sourcing of top tech talent to meet their hiring needs, so you can truly make a difference in the growth and success of these businesses.
What key skills are required?
- Hard working with the ability to work both individually and collaboratively.
- Previous sales experience is desirable, with the ability to influence people.
- Drive and resilience
- Skilled at building relationships and rapport with those around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How will your hard work be rewarded?
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Fitness First gym membership.
- Michelin star lunches.
- International trips.
- Clear development and progression routes.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Plus an amazing company culture and supportive team environment!
£22,000 + OTE + amazing benefits
St Albans, Hertfordshire
If this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to learn more please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.