US$75000 - US$120000 per annum
8 days ago
React Native Developer - Innovative crypto wallet/mobile app!
Are you a React Native Developer looking to work for a company looking to revolutionise the world of cryptocurrency payments and digital banking? If so, this is the role for you!
This business is looking for a React Native Developer with extensive experience in designing, building, and deploying highly secure, scalable, and maintainable client-facing UI systems.
They are building an innovative mobile app, a crypto wallet and also working on a money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
You will be one of the senior developers of the mobile app working closely with designers, product owners, and backend engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for a global audience in an extremely fast-growing industry.
The React Native Developer will be responsible for:
- Contributing code to the iOS & Android React Native apps across all projects.
- Work on integrating and collaborating with other crypto products to enrich the user experience.
- Implement features with the aim of providing long term stability of a highly scalable application.
- Developing clean and reusable react native components.
To apply for this React Native Developer role, you will be responsible for:
- Strong expertise in React Native with 3-5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps.
- High-level experience with TypeScript.
- Have experience with best-in-class client-side data design and management, whether that's experience with GraphQL/ Apollo or other such tools.
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile financial applications/cryptocurrencies/wallets would be highly beneficial.
- Up to $120k
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 start-up
- Flexible working hours
Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
To apply for this role please contact NDrain@understandingrecruitment.co.uk for more information.