City of London, London
£80000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Quant Trader - Crypto Machine Learning
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quant Trader to join a leading Crypto Trading start-up company based in central London. The successful Quant Trader will be joining a growing and diverse team of engineers, analysts and trading specialists so will be ideal for someone who enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact on this booming industry.
In this Quant Trader position you will be working closely with the CEO and as part of a close knit team of Quants, focussing on the OTC Trading platform. This platform is relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity so a commercial or academic background within finance would be highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical skills across Python and Java (C++ or MATLAB would also be acceptable) and with hands on experience delivering client pricing optimisation, modelling client flows and pricing / hedge fund strategies.
Key skills required for the Quant Trader:
- Strong technical skills with Python and Java (alternatively C++ or MATLAB)
- Previous experience in EFX or FX trading
- Hands on experience with client pricing optimisation, hedge fund strategies or risk management
- Degree level education from a top university is essential (masters or PHD level education is highly advantageous)
- Previous experience within the finance industry
- Experience working as part of a fast paced, agile environment would be a bonus
Quant / Quant Trader - FX, EFX, Crypto, trade, trading, Python, Java, pricing optimisation, hedge fund strategy, hedge fund management, risk management, agile, start up
This role and company offers an environment which is perfect for a true technologist. You will be surrounded by like minded, talented individuals and you will gain experience with complex systems and feature specifications within the Crypto Trading industry.
Salary: £80,000 - £150,000 (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.