City of London, London
£120000 - £150000 per annum
28 days ago
Quant Developer - Crypto Trading
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quant Developer to join a leading Crypto Trading start-up company based in central London. The successful Quant Trader will be joining a growing and diverse team of engineers, analysts and trading specialists so will be ideal for someone who enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact on this booming industry.
In this Quant Developer position you will be working closely with the CEO and as part of a close knit team of Quants, focussing on the OTC Trading platform. This platform is relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks and fund managers to provide 24/7 liquidity so a commercial or academic background within finance would be highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical skills across Python and Java (C++ or MATLAB would also be acceptable) and with hands on experience delivering client pricing optimisation, modelling client flows and pricing / hedge fund strategies.
Key skills required for the Quant Developer:
- Strong technical skills with Python and Java (alternatively C++ or MATLAB)
- Previous experience in EFX or FX trading
- Hands on experience with client pricing optimisation, hedge fund strategies or risk management
- Degree level education from a top university is essential (masters or PHD level education is highly advantageous)
- Previous experience within the finance industry
- Experience working as part of a fast paced, agile environment would be a bonus
This role and company offers an environment which is perfect for a true technologist. You will be surrounded by like minded, talented individuals and you will gain experience with complex systems and feature specifications within the Crypto Trading industry.
Salary: £120,000 - £150,000 (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits
Location: Central London / fully remote in the UK.
Apply now for immediately consideration for this Quant Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Quant Developer vacancy.