£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a QA Tester to join our ground-breaking, leading technology company based in Malvern, Worcestershire.
As the successful QA Tester, you will boast experience with manual or automation testing, paired with fantastic communication skills. You will be working in a close-knit team, with like-minded individuals!
Working as the QA Tester, your role will include:
- Carrying out manual and automated testing, including stress testing, functional testing and performance testing.
- Writing bug reports and then updating them when necessary.
- Establishing testing scope, working closely with other teams within the business.
- Writing test cases for projects, then executing these accurately.
Key skills needed for the QA Tester Role:
- Proven experience with manual/automation testing.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with Jira, Java and SQL.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a QA Tester to become part of a growing team where you will receive exceptional training and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
QA Tester - Testing, Automation, Manual, Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Java, Jira, SQL, Agile, Programming, QA Testing, Quality Assurance Testing
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire, potential to work from home for 2 days a week
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.