£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a QA Tester to join our ground-breaking, leading technology company based in Malvern.
As the successful QA Tester, you will boast experience with manual or automation testing, paired with fantastic communication skills. You will be working in a close-knit team, with like-minded individuals!
Working as the QA Tester, your role will include:
- Carrying out manual and automated testing, including stress testing, functional testing and performance testing.
- Writing bug reports and then updating them when necessary.
- Establishing testing scope, working closely with other teams within the business.
- Writing test cases for projects, then executing these accurately.
Key skills needed for the QA Tester Role:
- Proven experience with manual/automation testing.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with Jira, Java and SQL.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a QA Tester to become part of a growing team where you will receive exceptional training and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
QA Tester - Testing, Automation, Manual, Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Java, Jira, SQL, Agile, Programming, QA Testing, Quality Assurance Testing
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire, potential to work from home for 2 days a week
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.