£60000 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
11 days ago
QA Test Lead
A new opportunity has arisen for a QA Test Lead to join a specialist security intelligence software company based in Central London during an exciting time of the company's growth. You will be a confident QA Test Lead that has come from a development background. You will have experience with both Front and Back End testing, on both manual and automation.
The successful candidate will be an articulate QA Test Lead who has previously worked in QA and can own and manage an established QA team. You will boast expertise in both automation and manual testing. The QA Test Lead will have experience managing a team, whilst also being hands-on.
The QA Test Lead will be working on new and exciting products and projects, alongside some globally known partners. You will be working with a modern and fast-changing tech stack, to contribute towards the development process and both manual and automated testing.
Key skills you need for the QA Test Lead:
- Over 5 years' experience with QA and software testing and over 3 years managing in the QA space
- Commercial experience with both manual and automation testing, and happy to do hands-on manual testing
- Previous experience bringing customer-facing software products to market
- Testing of both Front-End (Web UI) and Back-End (Server Code) experience
- Confidently write automation scripts as part of a CI environment
- Experience managing a team and owning a QA function
This is a great opportunity within an organisation that is committed to the development and progression of their employees.
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.