£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a QA Lead to join an award-winning marketing technology and SaaS (Software as a Service) company based in London during an exciting time of the company's growth. You will be a confident QA Lead that has successfully led teams of QA Engineers, driving quality across end to end development projects as the company move towards a continuous deployment model of delivery.
The successful candidate will be an articulate QA Lead who has previously worked on B2B SaaS products across both manual and automation testing. You will also have strong technical skills across both Java and Selenium, and bonus points if you have also testing experience on PHP or React.
Key skills you need for the QA Lead:
- Extensive experience across manual and automation testing
- Leadership skills to establish and build up a team of successful QA Engineers
- Previous experience implementing continuous deployment methods
- Technical skills with Java and Selenium
- A background in B2B or SaaS products
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as a collaborative approach to delivery which includes the wider business objectives
QA Lead: manual testing, automation testing, Java, Selenium, continuous deployment, continuous integration, continuous delivery, B2B, B2B2C, SaaS, PHP, React, change management
This is a great opportunity for a successful and driven QA Lead to join a successful and dynamic company and make your mark on the future growth and innovation of their engineering teams.
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.