Up to £50000 per annum
28 days ago
As a QA Engineer do you want to work with a Challenger Bank?
Do you want to be part of a cross-functional, friendly Agile tech team to ensure quality is driven into the development process?
Do you want to work with a fast-growing FinTech?
A fast-growing, hugely successful Fintech is seeking an exceptional QA Engineer to join them, as part of their expanding QA Team. The company are one of Tech Track's top 50 fast growing UK companies, and boast a record of assisting over 1.5 million members improve their money management skills every day!
As a QA Engineer you will be working on payment tech projects. You will work closely with the technical team and product managers to ensure requirements are being met to the correct and expected quality.
They would like the QA Engineer to be experienced with:
- Automation experience using: Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber, Test Sigma or Katalon Studio
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management tool sets (Jira)
- Experience in Mobile Application (MAPP) testing
They would love the QA Engineer to be experienced with:
- Ability to work with relational databases (MySQL or SQL Server)
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Teamcity, SVN/GIT)
- Experience of testing RESTful APIs and API Testing using Postman/Swagger
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments (GCP or AWS)
They can offer a salary up to £50,000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.