£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
13 days ago
QA Engineer - A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Engineer to join an industry leading quantum computing software company based in Cambridge. This role is perfect for a skilled QA Engineer with solid experience in both manual and automation testing as well as strong programming experience, preferably in C/C++ or Python.
As the successful QA Engineer, you will be carrying out periodic reviews of software quality assurance activities to ensure the timely delivery of the software design area. As a QA Engineer you will also be collaborating with a small team of scientists and software developers, and will have input in the entire development process. You will also have the freedom to pursue your own ideas, think independently and creatively in the team, and make a real impact.
Skills and experience required for the QA Engineer:
- Strong manual and automation testing experience.
- A degree or higher in Mathematics, Computer Science, Science, or Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong computing skills and an aptitude for learning to use advanced software.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to succeed in a fast paced, collaborative team.
The successful QA Engineer will join one of the most exciting young companies in the world with the potential to dominate innovation across all aspects of the economy and society.
Salary: £40k - £50k + Outstanding Company Benefits
Key benefits include: Share option scheme, Pension scheme, 28 days holiday and more.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.