City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum
28 days ago
Python Developer - EnergyTech Startup
*Remote across UK, Europe or can be London based*
A Python Developer (Python, Docker, GCP) is required by a growing Energy organisation. They are currently going from strength to strength and have seen a further influx of customers. Over the past 18 months they have grown from 250,000 to 1.6 million customers and is increasing daily. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, have an excellent Trust Pilot Score and are looking to expand across multiple disciplines. They have expanded into Europe as well as the US.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely for the Python Developer position.
Location: City of London
Salary: up to £100k + 25% in stocks, 25 days holiday (+ option to buy more), private health, pension, a training budget of £1000 a year, 5 working days to spend on personal / professional development. They can also assist in relocation up to £5000.
They use a variety of technologies and they are firm believers that tech is moving forward constantly. They have cross-functional teams that practice lean methodologies and use data to drive continuous improvement.
The Python Developer tech stack includes but isn't limited to:
- Google Cloud
They are more interested in Python Developer's who have knowledge in multiple technologies and who can learn new tech quickly.
What the Python Developer will be doing:
- Designing, developing and maintaining software
- Providing services that offer an API for tooling to interact with
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Building strong partnerships across the engineering group
- Driving best practice internally.
What they can offer you?
- A generous basic salary with a fantastic benefits package
- A start-up that is growing and expanding extremely quickly
- An organisation that will hone in on your skills and offer you a strong breeding ground to develop them further
They are conducting telephone interviews, technical tests then video interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested in this Python Developer position, please apply.
Contact Josh Smith on 01727 225 552 or email@example.com for more information