City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pens
3 months ago
Python Developer - Data FinTech
Salary: up to £85K + Bonus
We are a market leading Data driven FinTech start-up looking for a Python Developer to develop on multiple exciting Greenfield projects. We offer the Python Developer great exposure to incorporating Machine Learning and AI technology into your work.
As a Python developer you will help build a revolutionary platform giving insight and real-time Data to the global Financial market, our clients are global investment players.
You as the Python Developer will have the chance to:
- Develop Greenfield platforms in backend tools Python and Java, from initial design concept right through to finished article.
- Big data sets and real time analytic tools using Apache Kafka and Spark.
- Scale and deploy microservices architecture onto the cloud via AWS.
- Working with the latest containerisation tools Kubernetes and Docker.
- Clean code practises in TDD, BDD and continuous integration.
The platform is built onto highly distributed systems and deployed on AWS within Docker and Kubernetes containers. The real-time platform is low-latency and therefore there is an important emphasis on garbage collection and complex development.
They have a close knit start up culture, in a modern office based by Liverpool street.
The Python Developer are some of the best in their field - they undertake regular learning lunches in which you present a concept to the rest of the team so as to share knowledge together.
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding the Python Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Python Developer vacancy.