£50000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
Python Developer - BioTech
Location: Oxford (with excellent work from home & remote options)
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, stock options, private healthcare, life assurance, pension
A new Python Developer role to join one of the UK's fasted growing biotechnology Companies based in Oxford. This is a new role joining a small development team, working on the development of cutting edge (and very in demand!) customer-facing applications, integrating them with business-critical commercial systems.
The Python Developer will ensure that the code deployed is high quality and robust, and that project deadlines are met.
Skills and experience needed for the Python Developer:
- Software development background gained within an enterprise / commercial environment
- Strong Python and web development experience (FastAPI, Django, Flask etc)
- Degree educated highly preferred, Computer Science or related subject
- Ability to analyse and document business requirements
- Experienced with REST API development
- Experience integrating with 3rd-party services
- BDD, TDD or any automated testing (or design by testing) methodology approaches ideal
- Knowledge of Front-end languages / frameworks (e.g: JS, Typescript, Vue.js, React) beneficial
- Collaborative approach and attitude; able to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate ideas and updates to both technical and non-technical members of staff.
This already very impressive technology company are embarking on a further stage of expansion to capitalise on their existing success, and continue to disrupt the way biotechnology is used globally - and the Python Developer will get the chance to play a critical and key part of this ongoing success!
Please apply now for consideration for this Python Developer position!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this Python Developer vacancy.