£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
12 days ago
Project Manager / Scrum Master
A new opportunity for a Project Manager / Scrum Master has arisen with a well-respected, leading company as part of their growing Software Development team. Based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, the Project Manager / Scrum Master will support the Delivery Manager in the smooth running of bespoke software development projects, whilst taking accountability of the project plans, scheduling, risk management and analysis tasks.
As the Project Manager / Scrum Master you will work well with both teams of software developers, testers and clients alike. You will also work closely with their impressive client base to deliver complete end to end software development projects and be responsible for translating their requirements back to the technical teams.
Skills and experience required for the Project Manager / Scrum Master:
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) and experience in an Agile environment is essential.
- Demonstrable experience (ideally end-to-end) in either Project Management or Business Analysis within a technical company or environment.
- Exposure to and understanding of all aspects of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Project experience covering the areas of web, database technologies and mobile applications would be beneficial.
- A data-driven and analytical approach is key.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to build good relationships with internal staff and external customers.
This role is in an excellent opportunity for someone with a good academic background, and proven commercial experience in Project Management, Scrum, and Business Analysis within a technical environment to progress their career and work with a variety of high profile clients.
Project Manager / Scrum Master: Project Management, Agile, Scrum, CSM, Business Analysis
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.