£44000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, travel, benefits
20 days ago
Project Manager - Senior Consultant (Multiple Opportunities)
We are looking for a number of Senior Consultant's specialising in Project / Programme Management (IT change/transformation) to join this fast growing and leading consultancy & managed service provider who specialise in delivering cutting-edge workforce transformation to their wide range of customers.
As a Project Manager - Senior Consultant you will join a well-established team and can expect to spend a lot of time onsite with a range UK blue chips in London and home counties (currently Slough, Cambridge and Bedfordshire).
The Project Manager - Senior Consultant will help generate new business opportunities with existing customers, and carry out the initial analysis and requirements gathering, before aiding the delivery of the end-to-end project. You will have budget accountability (c£500k), manage a small team, promote best use of Agile and help utilise your skills to provide exciting workforce transformation for our customers.
You will also be given the opportunity to undertake relevant certifications, with a view to progressing quickly into a Manager, then Principal level role.
Skills required for this Project Manager - Senior Consultant role are:
- Must come from a well-known or Big 4 Consultancy
- Demonstratable skills in a consultant role for several years
- Experience operating as either a Project Manager Programme Manager or Business Analyst
- A passion for analysis and providing best in class expertise to customers
- Good experience in a full SDLC project environment (strong Agile a must)
- Proven ability to review and edit requirements, specifications, processes and recommend solutions with strong end-to-end project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, client-facing
- Experience of managing a small team (2-5 people)
- Budget accountability
- Business development / bid work, upselling experience
- Involved in IT, technology led business change/transformation projects
- Experience across a range of sectors
Project Manager - Senior Consultant (Multiple Opportunities) - Consultancy, Agile
Salary: £44k - £65k (depending on experience) + £4k annual travel allowance + Bonus (up to 15%) + pension (up to 6% matched contrib) + flexible healthcare benefits (£7,00) + extracurricular interest allowance (£120) + L&D + flexi-leave
Location: Central London, Slough, Milton Keynes, Cambridge (regular travel, including any future customer sites)
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.