Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
Project Manager - French Speaking
We are seeking a French speaking Project Manager to join a 12 month fixed-term contract with a global Software as a Service company, in the Commerce arm of their business.
The Project Manager will be a key player in an exciting 12 month project as the company onboard a new and highly impressive retail customer, launching projects into new markets across 8 European countries. The role will require 30% travel to customer site, and fluent French speaking skills are a must!
This role will suit a Project Manager with experience of delivering end to end projects within a SaaS environment - preferably within the Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG or Payments sector.
Further skills and experience needed:
- End to end project management experience
- Highly organised with strong experience of creating and implementing project plans
- Adaptable; can work using different methodologies at different times
- Fluent in French, both verbal and written
- Experience of delivery within a SaaS environment; ideally within the Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG or Payments sector
- Excel at cross-functional working, both internally, across the customer accounts and managing any 3rd party providers.
- Flexible to travel to customer sits across the EU up to 30% of the time
This role comes at a really exciting time for the business as they onboard this impressive new client within the Retail sector. The Project Manager will add huge value in getting the software implemented across a range of new markets and countries, whilst always working with a wide variety of teams!
Project Manager - French Speaking, SaaS, Software as a Service, Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG, Payments, Agile, Prince2, Waterfall
** This is a 12 month fixed-term role **
Location: Hemel Hempstead (open to being mostly remote) with 30% EU travel
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.