£55000.00 - £63000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
11 days ago
Project Manager - Finance / HR System Roll-outs
We are looking for a Project Manager to join this FTSE 100 European leader at a time of continued technology driven growth to lead a series of large-scale Systems projects (Finance / HR / Payroll etc.) to enable the business to reach their short and long term goals.
The right person for this role will have a track record of delivering large, end to end projects (Financial / HR / Payroll Systems) within an End-User environment, within IT. Alongside you will be able to demonstrate a track record of managing difficult Stakeholder situations!
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone currently looking to take the next step up and eventually move into a Senior PM / Programme Manager role within a fast-paced, fast-growing and Agile environment.
To be considered for this exciting Project Manager role you will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Corporate Systems projects (HR / Finance / Payroll etc.)
- Experience with systems such as Agresso, Workday or Taleo (open to the systems you have previously worked with)
- Experience specifically within an End-User, IT environment
- Outstanding Stakeholder management skills, with examples of managing tough Stakeholder situations
- Budget management, matrix management and people-change experience
Any experience of working within the Airline, Retail, FMCG or Leisure sectors would be advantageous.
Project Manager - Systems, Finance, HR, Payroll, Workday, Agresso, Taleo, Agile
Salary - £55,000 - £63,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and excellent benefits
Location - Luton, Bedfordshire - commutable from central London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
Please apply now for further details and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is working as a Recruitment Agency for this vacancy