£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
10 days ago
Project Manager - Digital Agency
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager from a digital agency background to join this highly successful and leading technical agency with a very impressive client-list.
You will join a high-performing and growing team and be the sole Project Manager on many projects, therefore strong end-to-end experience is a must, including technical requirements translation, and some initial business analysis work.
The Project Manager will have worked in an agency environment before, across the full lifecycle delivering complex technical solutions, covering digital areas such as web builds, apps and social media.
Further skills and experience required for the Digital Project Manager:
- Proven experience across the complete end-to-end lifecycle is essential
- Ability to translate and communicate technical requirements to non-technical clients, as well as take client requirements and turn them into a technical spec for the development team
- Agency experience a must; experience of working with some high-profile clients in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment
- Experience of acting as the sole Project Manager on different projects
- Flexibility to attend occasional client meetings (mostly in London)
- Able to work within an environment without too much process and structure; able to act on own initiative
- Strong Agile skills
- Track-record of delivering small and large-scale projects
This role will offer the Digital Project Manager the chance to utilise your existing skills within an exciting, varied and fast-paced role where you truly can shape the role and have good scope to further develop your skills and responsibilities.
Location: Bedford (must be able to drive, and travel to the London office fairly regularly)
Salary: £50k - £60k (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.