£40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
2 months ago
Project Manager - Agile
This is a new Project Manager opportunity to join this small, fast-growing start-up, who are one of the top companies in the UK within their specialist sector! As the company and its multiple brands expand in both the UK and the US, they need a Project Manager to work alongside the Dev team in the end-to-end delivery of software and website offerings, taking ownership of the operations side of the business.
The Project Manager will manage a team of coders, marketers and designers, and be comfortable working across the full SDLC as part of a very small team, whilst also establishing project process, structure and organisation. A key part of this role will also be to co-ordinate and prioritise project activities, working closely with the Founder to make his vision a reality!
The successful Project Manager will boast a track record of delivering a wide range of software products, within an unstructured, Agile environment. You will also have proven experience of overseeing the work of coders, designers and marketers. The projects will range in budget (£100,000+) and be on-going in terms of timescales. This role will suit a pro-active person with great relationship building skills, who can work autonomously to aid the company's future growth.
Skills required for the Project Manager:
- Strong track record of delivering end-to-end software projects as well as being involved in the scaling of infrastructure
- Excellent relationship building skills; stakeholders and tech teams; both internal and 3rd parties
- Knowledge of the full SDLC within an Agile environment
- Strong academic background is essential; a 2.1 or above Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical subject (Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics etc.) from a top university
- Ability to work as part of a small team, where you are the sole PM
- Management of coders, designers and marketers as part of project delivery
- Can implement some structure, process and organisation around delivery; particularly good at prioritizing and coordinating activities
This role will suit an ambitious and self-sufficient candidate who is passionate about utilising their skills to add value and be a pivotal part to the company's future growth!
Project Manager - Agile, Scrum, Degree, Delivery, SDLC, Java, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, University
Salary: £40 000 - £80 000 (depending on experience) + up to 10% bonus + health insurance, pension Location: City of London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.