£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager, fluent in both English and French, to join a global SaaS (Software as a Service) company as they embark upon their journey into the UK market, setting up their first Delivery Team on the ground in the London/Surrey area (Kingston Upon Thames)! They are renowned for providing bespoke and pioneering software solutions for the fashion retail market across Europe and the US; now needing an experienced Project Manager to work closely with their new client base across the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a well-known, luxury fashion retail company and have a track record of delivering successful software rollouts and SaaS application deployments, overseeing the complete end-to-end project delivery.
Alongside the above, we are seeking a French speaking Project Manager with the ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders as well as working in coordination with technical team members.
Key skills required for the Project Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of managing end-to-end delivery of SaaS applications.
- Fluent in both French and English essential (verbal & written).
- A background in IT Project Management within a well-known, high-end fashion retail house.
- Proven ability to deliver projects within a structured framework to measurable milestones, overseeing the budgets, targets, and reports throughout the process.
- Outstanding Stakeholder management skills, with examples of managing tough stakeholder situations.
- Previous experience using Confluence (beneficial but not essential).
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% of your time within this role (UK & Europe)
Project Manager - SaaS, Software as a Service, fashion, retail, stakeholder management, budget management, reporting, requirement gathering.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in IT project management and a passion for fashion who is ready to take on a new challenge with a new client base. There will also be up to 30% international travel involved with this role, so flex to do this is a must.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday
Location: Kingston upon Thames (currently remote)
Please apply now for further details and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.